Chasm Lake in Rocky Mountain National Park
- Date hiked: 01/20/2020
- Hiked from: Longs Peak Trailhead
- Distance hiked: 9.26 Miles RT
- Total elevation gain: 2,585 ft
- Maintained trail: Yes
- Overall Difficulty: 8/10 – Winter conditions make this hike more difficult
- Overall Views: 8/10 – Views at Chasm Lake are majestic as Longs Peak, Meeker and Lady Washington tower over it.
Hiked to Chasm Lake in the Winter
A full blog post on our winter hike to Chasm Lake. Chasm Crossing, is prone to avalanche danger. Conditions must be good to attempt this. Ice axe and micro-spikes or crampons are helpful during the winter.