- Date hiked: 07/25/2020
- Hiked from: Cub Lake Trailhead
- Distance hiked: 2.4 miles – 1 way
- Total elevation gain: 540 ft
- Maintained trail: yes
- Overall Difficulty: 4/10 – Short hike on a well maintained trail.
- Overall Views: 5/10 – Cool little lake covered in lily pads
Check out the blog post about our hike to Cub Lake
Cub lake is a great hike for families, kids, and those that don’t want to hike forever to reach a scenic destination. This area is also great for wildlife viewing and birdwatching.