Two-Rivers Lake in Rocky Mountain National Park
- Date hiked: 07/09/2020
- Hiked from: Bear Lake Trailhead
- Distance hiked: 6 Miles RT
- Total elevation gain: 1,200 ft
- Maintained trail: Yes – Travel 3 miles Bear Lake trail to Fern Lake trail, then make a left turn on an apparent but unmarked trail. Continue less than 0.1 miles to Two Rivers Lake
- Overall Difficulty: 4/10 – Moderate elevation gain
- Overall Views: 5/10 – I didn’t do my research, I should have been taking photographs from the east side of the lake. Still pretty good views though.
Video of us Arriving at Two-Rivers Lake
There is no sign or marked trail leading to Two-Rivers Lake. This makes for a great spot to enjoy a little solitude, have lunch, and take in the beauty of the continental divide. This would also make a great spot for sunset or sunrise photography.
We hiked to Two-Rivers Lake as well as many other lakes in the area including Lake Helene, Lake Odessa, Marigold Lake and Tourmaline Lake.